The Brownstone Condominium Association’s Board of Directors is elected by the building’s unit owners and acts on their behalf. Owners are encouraged to participate in the building’s governance. The Board is responsible for review, maintenance and planning.
Committees may be formed by the Board to serve in an advisory capacity to the Board.
Under the direction of the Board, a property management company, chosen for its experience and quality of service, oversees the administration and operations of the building. The management company’s team dedicated to the Brownstone consists of a full time on-site Building Manager and a Property Supervisor.
The on-site Building Manager oversees the Brownstone staff and is responsible for overall day-to-day management of the building.
- Committed, involved Board of Directors
- Experienced, high quality property management company
- On site Building Manager
- Solid reserves
- Environmentally responsible, including utilization of recycling and “green” initiatives
The Brownstone’s Board of Directors manages and reviews on an ongoing basis the building’s current and future infrastructure needs. This includes contracting professional assistance to provide studies of capital repair and replacement needs to determine reserve requirements.
An on-site Building Engineer is responsible for the smooth operation of the building’s systems and components, while also supervising the building’s two full time maintenance staff.
- Major capital projects completed:
- Risers replaced
- In unit heat and air conditioning system updated
- Elevators upgraded
- Self parking garage fully refurbished
- Security system updated
- Capital repair and replacement study in place
- On-site Building Engineer and two full-time maintenance staff